Friday 14 February 2014

Revlon nearly naked foundation review

In all honesty, when i bought this i only bought it because of how flawless Emma Stone looked on the advertising, but i'm really glad i tried it because this ended up being one of my favorite foundations.



I use this in shade '130 Shell' and i'd say it gives light/medium coverage, and it really does look like you have very little makeup on but at the same time covering everything you want covered.
I applied this with a sponge but its just as easy with fingers or a brush and still gives the same coverage. It doesn't have a pump, which can really be annoying because sometimes too much comes out and you have to scrape it back into the bottle.


My skin did end up being shiny after a few hours but as i have very oily skin I cant say that it was a big issue as i'm yet to find a foundation that keeps my skin matte for a long time, so if you don't have oily skin this definitely wont be a problem on the shine scale (if that is even a thing?!)

The ONE thing i could say would improve this is if it had a pump! but it wont stop me buying it!

I really recommend this foundation, it's not pricey either so if you buy it and end up not liking it, you don't feel like you've wasted alot of money. It currently retails for £8.99 in boots and revlon have released a nearly naked powder, I haven't tired it but if its anywhere as good as the foundation i'm looking forward to trying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment