Friday 14 February 2014

Benefit erase paste review

Honestly this is my FAVORITE ever concealer, i swear by it, and in this review i'll tell you everything that you need to know about this little pot of magic!

I first got this when i was out shopping and saw it on sale, i thought 'why not?' and got it in shade medium, I'm so so glad i got this because it honestly works miracles.

The packaging is so so cute, it comes in a small pink pot with a purple lid, and when i say small i mean small! but it really does last AGES, I've had my current pot for about 4 months and there is still well over half yet. It also comes with a spatula (i lost mine) and a leaflet giving you tips and tricks of how to use it.

Application is really easy, i use a concealer brush and just use the brush to pat it under my eyes and over blemishes and other imperfections, then i warm up my fingers and rub it in ( i find it works a million times better when your fingers are warm) then just do your makeup like you usually would. You really don't need to apply alot, a little really does go a long way.

I don't really have anything bad to say about this product, maybe that it only comes in 3 shades, I find that medium is slightly too dark for me so i'd definitely get the light shade. If you're unsure what shade you would like then definitely go to a benefit counter and have them match you up!

This retails for £19.50 on the benefit website and at benefit counters!
( If you have the student discount UNIDAYS https://www.myunidays.com/ then you also get an extra 10% off!)


No comments:

Post a Comment