Thursday 13 February 2014

Benefit the POREfessional review

All i ever hear is people saying how good benefit's POREfessional  is also rated the UK's number one best selling primer and up until recently i have never tried it because i was very happy with my old primer (Rimmel pro fix and perfect) but for Christmas i received a few tubes of this, so i waited until my old primer ran out and thought given its reputation i'd give it a shot.

Priced at £24.50 in the UK and $30.00 in the US its not exactly the cheapest primer but ive got to say, i really think it's worth it. (if you're in the UK and have UNIDAYS https://www.myunidays.com/ then you get 10% off!)

I've got very oily skin, so its extremely hard for me to find a primer that actually keeps my face from turning into a mirror after a few hours, the porefessional doesn't keep me shine free all day, but i can go a good 6 hours without having to touch my face up with powder which for me is great!

It comes in a really cute box, which tells you instructions how to use it under makeup and also over makeup (it never occurred to me to touch makeup up with primer before) and it also comes with a leaflet which explains in more detail how to use it.


The primer itself isn't clear, its a beige colour, and once you put it on it blends perfectly so you don't even look like you have it on, perfect if you want to go makeup free but just want a little something!

Once its on, it really does look like somebody has airbrushed your skin, it evens my skin tone and makes my skin look so smooth!
I found that it makes my pores look smaller but not drastically, but i wasn't expecting a miracle!

However what i would say is if you're applying this under any skin cream/lotions/treatments ect. then make sure whatever you put on first is completely dry as i found putting it on straight after resulted in my skin cream rubbing off and taking the primer with it!

I really do recommend this primer to anybody, even though for most of us it hasn't got a very purse friendly price tag its worth it! Even if you are feeling slightly skeptical i advise going to your nearest benefit counter and asking for a sample i promise you wont be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment