Thursday 13 February 2014

L’Oreal Paris Micellar solution review

This is the first time I have ever used something like this, usually I’d just use makeup wipes (i know, bad habit!) but reading about the L’Oreal Paris skin perfection 2 in 1 purifying Micellar solution on the Vogue website I figured I would give the Micellar solution craze a go, and I’m really glad I did.

The bottle says it ‘Dissolves makeup, unclogs pores and removes impurities and tones and soothes skin’ It takes makeup off like magic, I wear a fair bit of makeup as I have some imperfections that I want to cover, and this takes it off so quickly and so well, even waterproof mascara. It’s just like water really, and this one doesn’t have any odour to it which I like and it’s also suitable for sensitive skin. 

I haven’t noticed it unclogging my pores yet, but my pores tend to get badly clogged, so it’s more likely to unclog your pores if you don’t have the same problem that I do, what I have noticed is a huge change in my skin, I’m not breaking out as much and my spots don’t seem to be as red, this could be because my makeup is coming off properly instead of a baby wipe, but either way I like it. It also does tone and smooth my skin, my skin feels 100 times better when I’ve used this compared to just using a baby wipe or just using a facial wash and nothing else.
One thing I would say I don’t like is the shape of the bottle, sometimes too much can pour out or drip out and you can find yourself wasting some of it, but I definitely would not let that put me off!

The really great thing about this product is that it’s not pricey at all! It retails for £4.99 but currently in ASDA it is retailing for £2! I would definitely recommend going out and trying this!


1 comment:

  1. Tungsten Titanium (SZA) Tungsten Titanium (SZA) - TitaniumArts
    Tungsten suunto 9 baro titanium Titanium (SZA) Tungsten Titanium titanium iv chloride (SZA). The highest quality and highest quality product 2020 edge titanium of Tungsten, the platinum-strained titanium curling iron alloy core, is tested, tested, and $39.00 · ‎Out of titanium nitride coating service near me stock

    ReplyDelete