Friday 14 February 2014

Benefit Hoola review

Hoola is a bronzer by benefit supposedly being the 'UK's number one' and I've never really thought about trying it until recently when i got some as a gift.

I've heard so many good reviews about this bronzer, and thinking i may have eventually found the 'holy grail' i decided to try it, but honestly, this didn't live up to my expectations.

The actual bronzer is a light brown colour, and unlike others doesn't really have alot shimmer to it, it's completely matte, so this is good for everyday or if you like bronzer but don't like the shimmer it leaves on you.

I found when applying it that it went on very dark and had to blend it alot so i didn't look like a clown, i'm not sure if this is because my skin  is quite light (my skin is an olive tone but my face is very pale) or if this bronzer didn't agree with me. HOWEVER i found it did last a really long time and i didnt need to reapply during the day.

Personally, this isn't my favorite bronzer, its something i would definitely use during the summer when i'm more tanned. I would recommenced going and trying it at a benefit counter because you might find it really works for you!

This retails for £23.50 at www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk or you can pick it up at a benefit store, or benefit counter in debenhams, House of Fraser or any other department store. ( if you have UNIDAYS https://www.myunidays.com/ then you also get an extra 10% off!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment